arizona turquoise mine properties

• Rough Turquoise & Variscite Turquoise is a copper oxide, often occurring in or near copper deposits. The color depends upon the amounts of copper and iron, which will …

• Maid of Sunshine Mine, Turquoise District (Courtland-Gleeson District), Dragoon Mts, Cochise Co., Arizona, USA This page is currently not sponsored. Click here to sponsor this page.

• Chemically, turquoise is a hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminum. It is often associated with rocks that can be mined for their copper content. Some turquoise mines and deposits in Arizona were displaced as copper companies acquired acreage and opened very large copper mines.

• Though most of the mines are close today, the only mine, working and producing turquoise in California is Apache Canyon mine. Nevada has started producing Turquoise since 1930s. The presence of Iron turns the color of the Turquoise to Green in case of the most of the Nevada Turquoise.

• Kingman Turquoise. The Kingman Turquoise Mine is one of the oldest and highest producing Turquoise Mines in America.It was originally discovered by prehistoric Indians well over 1000 years ago. Kingman Turquoise is known for its beautiful sky blue color and produces many variations of blue Turquoise.

• Turquoise comes in all shades of blue as well as green and in some rare instances lime green, yellow and even brown turquoise Turquoise properties in general, are different by geographical location - blue Turquoise is from Arizona and Green Turquoise ,...

• Turquoise is a strengthening and purifying stone, protecting against environmental pollutants, and is especially good for Sagittarius. See 6 Turquoise products in our online catalog Physical and Metaphysical Properties for Turquoise "Wafers" (Sonoran Desert, Arizona)

• Stabilized Turquoise is the name used for turquoise that has been impregnated with a polymer or other binding material to make it durable enough for cutting and use in jewelry. Straight from the mine this turquoise is too soft, too porous, too fractured or too fragile for manufacturing.

• Mohave Turquoise Mojave Turquoise, is a trade name for a stabilised, dyed turquoise that comes from the Kingman Turquoise Mine in Arizona. There are three different colours of turquoise created by this company; they are blue, green and purple. These stones start out as stabilised blue Kingman turquoise.

• 1 review of Arizona Turquoise Properties "The Broker/owner Armando C. Is by far the worst property manager I have ever had. We hired him for winter rental. Every time we called him or text him he took hours or days to reply. Anytime we needed him…

• A Few Facts about Kingman Turquoise from the Mineral Park Mine. The Mineral Park Mine, in the Cerbat Mountains 14 miles northwest of Kingman, was first mined by Indians centuries before white man came to the area. It is one of the three sites of prehistoric mining localities in the state of Arizona.

• The Healing Energies, Metaphysical Properties, Legendary Uses, and Meaning of Turquoise . Introduction to the Meaning and Uses of Turquoise. Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man’s history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors.

• There is likely still gold in the 25 miles of tunnels under this property for sale in Arizona's gold-mining district, but according to legend, the mine is haunted by the "Blue Devil of Octave." ... You Might Strike Gold at This Historic Mine, but Beware the 'Blue Devil' By Emily Heffter on 19 May 2014. Unique. ... a reporter and writer for ...

• Jan 02, 2011· It appears you have stumped the "experts." I am not aware of a tour company that visits a mine near Scottsdale with turquoise. Turquoise is generally found when mining for other minerals, mainly copper. All the copper mines are private property. When taken from a mine, it …

• The Bisbee mine "the Lavender Pit", near Bisbee, Arizona, is one of the more famous of the American mines because Bisbee turquoise was one of the first put onto the market. The turquoise mine is part of the Bisbee copper mine (The Copper Queen), the main operation of the site.

• Arizona mines do produce green and aqua blue / green Turquoise, but are more famous for the blue Turquoise that seems to be prominant in these mines. Below is a list of famous and known mines from Arizona.

• Oct 05, 2013· If you love authentic turquoise & would love to find some for yourself from a world famous mine than this is a must do! I made the trip as a birthday present to myself & if you stay in the Mizpah Hotel, you get a discount!

• The Bisbee mine "the Lavender Pit", near Bisbee, Arizona, is one of the more famous of the American mines because Bisbee turquoise was one of the first put onto the market. The turquoise mine is part of the Bisbee copper mine (The Copper Queen), the main operation of the site.

• "In the late 1880’s to the early 1900’s, Mineral Park was mined by the Aztec Turquoise Co., the Los Angeles Gem Co., Arizona Turquoise Co., Southwest Turquoise Co. and Mineral Park Turquoise Co." Since the 1970s, turquoise has been mined by members of the Colbaugh family.

• Turquoise: from Arizona Turquoise: from Carico Lake, Lander County, Nevada ... Turquoise pseudomorph after Beryl: from Apache Canyon Mines, Turquoise Mountains, San Bernardino County, California Pages ... The owner of this site did not collect the minerals and collectors should not assume access is permitted to the property based on inclusion ...

• Complete List of Claims, Mineral Properties, Deposits & Mining Projects For Sale in Arizona . Lease, Option, & Joint Venture Available.

• Turquoise Mine This location is part of the Arizona Mineral Industry Location System (AzMILS), an inventory of mineral occurences, prospects and mine locations in Arizona. Cochise220 is located in T19S R25E Sec 17 SW in the Pearce - 15 Min quad.

• Turquoise Mountain near Kingman, Arizona. In addition, here is a pie shape slice of (stabilize) Turquoise Mountain, also from Arizona. This mine is located just North of the Kingman Turquoise Mine in Northwest Arizona. The process of stabilization makes the colors in turquoise …

• Abandoned Mines News Release for Abandoned Mines Stay Out Stay Alive is a national public awareness campaign to warn the public about the dangers of exploring and playing on mine property.The campaign is a partnership made up of federal and state agencies, private organizations, businesses, and individuals.

• The turquoise was found in gold-bearing quartz ... and the town cemetery located on the private property of the current mine owner. ... Southeastern Arizona Mining Towns,” “Zenith on the ...

• ARIZONA PLACER MINE—160 acres, can be mined all year, coarse gold, large nuggets (largest found a 20 oz. slick), 100 cu.yd.hr. wash plant. A complete operation. The owner passed away and family wants to sell. 6 wells (plenty water). $2.5 Million USD firm, also 720 acres available adjoining property …

• Colbaugh Processing is the source for Mohave Green Turquoise rough, strands, and cabochons.

• Turquoise Mountain and “’s eye” turquoise come from the same mine in Northwestern Arizona near the Kingman mine, Mineral Park Mining District. The mine was closed in the 1980’s. The mine was closed in the 1980’s.

• Turquoise properties and location have played the biggest roles in determining the value of stones. A good example would be stones pulled from many mines in Arizona. The elements are just right to form turquoise properties that are considered highly valuable to collectors.

• Abandoned Mine History The earliest indication of mining in Arizona may be as old as 1000 BC when inhabitants of the area were already using turquoise, coal, clay and many minerals in their daily life.

• In the past, a number of turquoise mines operated in the State, several or more mines in each of the counties. Today, only a single mine, the Apache Canyon Mine, is commercially producing turquoise. Material from the mine is a fine blue color, hard, and takes a good polish. Colorado.--Turquoise is produced from several locations in Colorado.

• Bisbee Turquoise The Bisbee mine "the Lavender Pit", near Bisbee, Arizona, is one of the more famous of the American mines because Bisbee turquoise (also known as "Bisbee Blue" registered name) was one of the first put onto the market.

• Pinal County, Arizona Mines. ... It should be assumed that all mines are on private property. All 716 mines in Pinal County, Arizona (Facility) Magma Refinery and Wire Mill (Facility) Magma Smelter (Facility) San Manuel Copper Refinery . A,B,C Group ...